Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with me. I may also combine it with other information to provide and improve my services, content, and advertising.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information I may collect and how I may use it.
What personal information I collect
- When you register for services, pay an invoice, or participate in an online survey, I may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences.
- When you share your content with colleagues and friends using my services, I may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information I collect allows us to keep you posted on my latest services, updates, and events. It also helps me to improve our services, content, and advertising.
- I also use personal information to help me develop, deliver, and improve our services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, I may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about invoices and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with me, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- I may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve my services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
I also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. I may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that I collect and how I may use it:
- I may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where my service is used so that I can better understand customer behavior and improve our services, and advertising.
If I do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.